Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year

The New Year of 2013 has finally arrived, leaving all the speculations of end of world behind. As usual for me the new year eve was blank and cold. I was in Bangalore this time, unlike last year when I was in Yercaud. We went to a restaurant 'Chalo Punjab', which was disappointing as the food was not up to our standards; At 11:40 we left for Bellandur as we thought we will celebrate outside Central Mall. We reached at 12:02, so basically we celebrated in the Auto. After that we all hugged and wished each other and people started to disperse to talk to their dear ones. I was feeling very alone that day; no one called me and there was none whom I could have called. My family was sleeping tight and there were no special friends to call.

Somehow, the time passed and we headed back to home. The roads were full of people, like they were echoing the proof that India is full of people. I don't know what this year will bring for me. It is 2013 and I am 23 years old. I can't imagine how my 22 years are lost. Sometimes, I feel I haven't achieved anything. Don't know what to do. This year I am planning to move to Canada to start a new life and a new career. I am trying to get admission into M.Sc Computer Science.

Sometimes I feel was I wrong to live  the way I have lived; always focused on future and career. Now, I repent sometimes that I should have lived in present as I feel I have lost my past to useless things. This was the main reason to start this blog. But old habits are very difficult to change. I am still too much introvert and not able to talk to people much especially girls. But everyone's life is different, we cannot copy anyone's life. Hope this year would bring some happiness and achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment