Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Frustrated

What a wonderful thing is life...We never live in present...But always think of what we have done in past and dream the future. But in all of this we forget to enjoy the life. After all these years I have lived.. I have come to a conclusion that never think of living your life like somebody else. Life life your own way.

One can never live a life as somebody Else's as both persons are different. Every day i wake up in the morning i think that today I will start a new life....perfect..but each night while sleeping i postpone it that enough is enough i have to do it next day.

Just like that 22 years have passed and when I look back i have done nothing,,,achieved nothing..
I have no solution for this...nothing ...In the end what will happen....i don't know...I still don't know what to do in life...what is right and what is wrong..what is the benchmark....don't know..... :(




No comments:

Post a Comment